Dr. Ma’s Textbook
Dr. Ma’s Neurologic Dry Needling© (NDN) is the first book presenting neuroscience-based dry needling approach for pain management, physical rehabilitation and sports medicine.
Neurologic Dry Needling systemically targets peripheral neurogenic sensitivity to reduce neurologic burdens, optimize neurologic capability, improve neuro-immune function, as maximize systemic homeostasis to achieve the best clinical results.
From Dr Ma’s student:
““Ever since I took Dr. Ma’s neurologic dry needling course it has taken off in my practice! I can no longer support the number of patients that are asking for it and they have to wait several weeks to see me. We actually had to build a new 7,500 square foot clinic to accommodate all of our patients!”
Tony Del Angel, DC Rio Rancho, NM 87124
- Using peripheral nervous system as guidelines for evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of soft tissue pain and dysfunction.
- Presenting revolutionary techniques as transition from needling the points to needling the nervous system.
- Restoring simultaneously physiological and biomechanical homeostasis.
- Integrating different dry needling models, including nerve block approach.
- Explaining needling mechanisms from microcirculation to neurochemistry.
- Offering Standard Systemic Treatment Protocol that can be individualized to fit each patient.
- Evaluating peripheral neurosensitization for prognosis of treatment for pain patients.
Click Here to learn how Dr. Ma’s Neurologic Dry Needling is changing professional life.
Click Here to read foreword by Koji Murofushi, Olympic Gold Medalist, Sport Director of 2o2o Tokyo Olympic Games.
Click Here to read foreword by Dr. Frank Gargano.
Click Here to read foreword by Dalius Barcauscas, MD, Lithuanian Olympic team Chief Physician.