Neurologic Integrative Dry Needling ™, aka Dry Needling for Physical Therapy , aka Dry Needling, neuro-muscular aproach developed by Dr Ma for Physical Therapists , Chiropractors, Physicians, ND, NP, RN
The content of Dr Ma’s courses is proprietary and copyrighted material. Copyright © 2005-2018
“Ever since I have taken Dr. Ma’s course for dry needling it has taken off in my practice! I can no longer support the number of patients that are asking for it and they have to wait several weeks to see me”.Tony Del Angel D.C
PRESENTLY ONLY DR. FRANK GARGANO IS TEACHING DR.MA’s DRY NEEDLING COURSES
Dr. Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling (IDN) courses ARE LICENCED EXCLUSIVELY TO FRANK GARGANO,PT, DPT
FOR COURSE INFORMATION , please contact (https://www.integrativedryneedling.com).
Dr Ma’s NEW TEXTBOOK on NEUROLOGIC DRY NEEDLING© is finished and available. You can order it from our website
- Ma’s DRY NEEDLING courses are based on neuromuscular approach and geared to treat a broad range of soft tissue dysfunction in general medical practice.
Both courses can be taken by practitioners who are allowed by their state to practice dry needling.
ABOUT DR MA’s DRY NEEDLING COURSES :
- All treatment procedures and needling techniques presented in our courses are developed by Dr Ma and can be learn ONLY at Dr Ma’s courses
- Dr Ma’s students are practicing virtually PAIN FREE dry needling immediately and comfortably on a strong professional level after completing his Certification in Dry Needling course.
- Dr Ma as a pioneer of Integrative NEURO-MUSCULAR Dry Needling System, and creates unique neuro-modulation systemic approach in dry needling for treating myofascial pain
- Our Safety Record is impeccable: ALL DR MA’s STUDENTS HAVE BEEN PRACTICING DRY NEEDLING ACCIDENT-FREE. Please do compare other courses safety record. Facts speak better than a thousand words of Dr Ma’s professional experience and attention to safety issues.
“In 30 years it has been a rare occasion for a procedure to revolutionize my practice in terms of outcomes and patient management. Dr. Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling courses are one of those exceptional courses that truly enabled me to raise my clinical results.”
Donald DeFabio, DC