Why Choose Us?
6 Reasons to explore Dr Ma’s courses
(1) BECAUSE we offer you first-hand learning experience, from the “horse’s mouth”. You’ll learn directly from Dr Yun-tao Ma, PhD, world recognized authority in the fields of Pain Management, Sports Medicine and Trauma Rehabilitation, author of the highly praised textbooks
(2) BECAUSE you only have to come ONCE and pay for the course ONCE. We respect your time and we respect your existing professional training. Therefore, we are able to condense the course content. (Attention CO PT’s, DC’s)
“I have attended many courses where the instructors break the information into many courses that make it costly, time consuming and difficult for the practitioners to attend. Dr Ma shares his knowledge generously in one course to the level that I feel comfortable using integrative dry needling the next day for my patients.”
– Professor M. Reza Nourbakhsh, PT, PhD, OCS, Department of Physical Therapy, North Georgia College and State University, Georgia, USA.
(3) BECAUSE Our Systemic Integrative course presents an organic synthesis of Trigger Point technique pioneered by Travell (1940, 1990), the IMS technique of Gunn (1980), and Dr Ma’s Systemic Integrative Dry Needling (2007) based on:
neurology, scientific research, drawing heavily on leading-edge neurological research using modern imaging techniques (FMRI) kinesiology, cognitive natural science and incorporating new techniques and new clinical skills (as seen in Dr Ma’s textbooks published by Elsevier, 2005, 2010).
(4) Our evidence-based Systemic Integrative Dry Needling™ course has proven efficacy nationally and worldwide and has been presented with great success at scientific congresses in the USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic and Greece.
(5) BECAUSE you’ll learn a WHOLE body treatment at once, with many interconnecting mechanisms.
“It makes so much sense to treat (and teach) the whole body instead of being focused only on the pathology presented in upper and lower parts.” (Richard Morrisset).
“Dr Ma teaches the technique effortlessly. The hands-on and personal one-on-one time with Dr Ma was wonderful and made me feel very comfortable. This course exceeded all my expectations’.
– Lindsay Rambo. PT, DPT
Pages: 1 2