Schedule and Registration Information
Integrative Dry Needling ™, aka Dry Needling for Physical Therapy / Intramuscular Manual Therapy (IMT), Trigger Points Dry Needling (TDN) Dry Needling for Physical Therapy for Physical Therapists , Chiropractors, Physicians,ND, NP, RN
The content of Dr Ma’s courses is proprietary and copyrighted material. Copyright © 2005-2014
Dr Ma’s new textbook “CONTEMPORARY INTEGRATIVE DRY NEEDLING” is finished and will be published in the beginning of 2015. Thank you all for inquires. As you all know
Dr.Ma is never repeating himself, he is writing NEW books for you, full of new practical information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DR MA’s INTEGRATIVE DRY NEEDLING COURSES for PAIN MANAGEMENT AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- All treatment procedures and needling techniques presented in our courses are developed by Dr Ma and can be learn ONLY at Dr Ma’s courses,presented by Dr.Gargano and Sue Falsone
- Dr Ma’s students are practicing virtually PAIN FREE dry needling immediately and comfortably on a strong professional level after completing his Certification in Dry Needling course.
- Dr Ma as a pioneer of Integrative Dry Needling System create unique neuro-modulation systemic approach in dry needling for treating myofascial pain
- Our Safety Record is impeccable: ALL DR MA’s STUDENTS HAVE BEEN PRACTICING DRY NEEDLING ACCIDENT-FREE. Please compare other courses safety record. Facts speak better than a thousand words of Dr Ma’s professional experience and attention to safety issues.
INFORMATION NOT TO MISS
In 2015 Dr. MA himself will present ONLY two CERTIFICATION in Dry Needling courses by personal invitation from Chiropractic Association of Louisiana
Fundamental and Advanced Dry Needling courses, duration 55-hours, in Baton Rouge,LA
Chiropractors from different states are welcome
- March, 20-22, 2015 — Baton Rouge, LA, Fundamental DN course
- April,17-19, 2015— Baton Rouge, LA Advanced DN course
- FOR INFORMATION AND COURSE REGISTRATION for the following DR GARGANO’s courses please click (click for Dr Gargano’s website)
- “Decided to take Dr Ma’s course based on the reputation of being the “Best Dry Needling Course” in the nation and also teaching a pain-free method of needling. This course exceed my expectations and I feel 100% confident to treat my patients.” Jon Seeman, PT
- February 20-22, 2015— Cummings, GA
- February 27 to March 1st, 2015— Iowa City, IA
- March 6-8th, 2015————Burlington, VT
- March 20-22nd,2015— Dorchester, MA
- March 27-29th, 2015—- Cleveland, OH
- April, 24-26, 2015 ——Washington, DC
- May 29-31th, 2015 ——Frisco, TX
- June 5-7th, 2015—- Cleveland, OH ATTENTION:This is the ADVANCED COURSE
- July 10-12, 2015 ——-Cincinnati, OH
- August TBA (Teens Baseball Association) presentation ——Roanoke, VA
- September 26-28th, 2015— New Orleans, LA
- October 2-4th, 2015—- Phoenix, AZ
- November 6-8th,2015 —–Phoenix , AZ –ATTENTION , Please This is the ADVANCED COURSE
- FOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION please see information below
FOR REGISTRATION GO TO www.systemicdryneedling.com
TO CONTACT Sue Falsone by E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
or CALL : 602-888-1998
- Dallas, TX —- December 12-14. 2014
- West Boylston (Central Massachusetts)—–January 9 -11, 2015 Henderson, NV (Las Vegas) January 16 – 18, 2015
For Course Registration contact Ma@DryNeedlingCourse.com or Doctors.Ma@gmail.com
Please indicate your name, profession, state / country.
Friday and Saturday – 9:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday – 8:00am to 4:00pm
COURSE FEE IN USA: $1295 US
“I have attended more than 50 seminars in the last 5 years.
This has beed by far the most informative course that I have ever been to”
Eric Clark, DC
Ever since I have taken Dr. Ma’s course for dry needling it has taken off in my practice! I can no longer support the number of patients that are asking for it and they have to wait several weeks to see me”.Tony Del Angel D.C
In 30 years it has been a rare occasion for a procedure to revolutionize my practice in terms of outcomes and patient management. Dr. Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling courses are one of those exceptional courses that truly enabled me to raise my clinical results.
Donald DeFabio, DC
Dr. GARGANO’s SCHEDULE FOR 2015
President of Dr Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling Institute
April 17-19th, 2015—- Aurora, COApril 17-19th, 2015——Mariton, NJ
New courses will be posted shortly
Sue Falsone’s SCHEDULE FOR 2015
SUE FALSONE, PT, ATC, first female Head Athletic Trainer in professional sports in Major League Baseball history
More classes by SUE FALSONE being scheduled as I type. Stay tuned!
VISIT : www.systemicdryneedling.com