Schedule and Registration Information
Integrative Dry Needling ™, aka Dry Needling for Physical Therapy / Intramuscular Manual Therapy (IMT), Trigger Points Dry Needling (TDN) Dry Needling for Physical Therapy for Physical Therapists , Chiropractors, Physicians,ND, NP, RN
Our CERTIFICATION IN DRY NEEDLING courses for Physical Therapists and Chiropractors have been approved for Continuing Education Units by appropriate licensing boards for PT’s
The content of Dr Ma’s courses is proprietary and copyrighted material. Copyright © 2005-2014
Dr Ma’s new textbook “CONTEMPORARY INTEGRATIVE DRY NEEDLING” is finished and will be published in the beginning of 2015. Thank you all for inquires. As you all know
Dr.Ma is never repeating himself, he is writing NEW books for you, full of new practical information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DR MA’s INTEGRATIVE DRY NEEDLING COURSES for PAIN MANAGEMENT AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- All treatment procedures and needling techniques presented in our courses are developed by Dr Ma and can be learn ONLY at Dr Ma’s courses,presented by Dr.Gargano and Sue Falsone
- Dr Ma’s students are practicing virtually PAIN FREE dry needling immediately and comfortably on a strong professional level after completing his Certification in Dry Needling course.
- Dr Ma as a pioneer of Integrative Dry Needling System create unique neuro-modulation systemic approach in dry needling for treating myofascial pain
- Our Safety Record is impeccable: ALL DR MA’s STUDENTS HAVE BEEN PRACTICING DRY NEEDLING ACCIDENT-FREE. Please compare other courses safety record. Facts speak better than a thousand words of Dr Ma’s professional experience and attention to safety issues.
INFORMATION NOT TO MISS
Dr. GARGANO’s SCHEDULE FOR 2015
- FOR INFORMATION AND COURSE REGISTRATION for the following DR GARGANO’s courses please click (click for Dr Gargano’s website)
President of Dr Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling Institute
April 10-12th, 2015—- Boulder,COApril 17-19th, 2015–New Jersey, NJ
Sue Falsone’s SCHEDULE FOR 2015
- FOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION please see information below
FOR REGISTRATION GO TO www.systemicdryneedling.com
TO CONTACT Sue Falsone by E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
or CALL : 602-888-1998
- Dallas, TX —- December 12-14. 2014
- West Boylston (Central Massachusetts)—–January 9 -11, 2015 Henderson, NV (Las Vegas) January 16 – 18, 2015
SUE FALSONE, PT, ATC, first female Head Athletic Trainer in professional sports in Major League Baseball history
More classes by SUE FALSONE being scheduled as I type. Stay tuned!
VISIT : www.systemicdryneedling.com