Schedule and Registration Information
Integrative Dry Needling ™, aka Dry Needling for Physical Therapy / Intramuscular Manual Therapy (IMT), Trigger Points Dry Needling (TDN) Dry Needling for Physical Therapy for Physical Therapists , Chiropractors, Physicians,ND, NP, RN
Our CERTIFICATION IN DRY NEEDLING courses for Physical Therapists and Chiropractors have been approved for Continuing Education Units by appropriate licensing boards for PT’s
The content of Dr Ma’s courses is proprietary and copyrighted material. Copyright © 2005-2014
Dr Ma’s new textbook “CONTEMPORARY INTEGRATIVE DRY NEEDLING” is finished and will be published in the beginning of 2014. Thank you all for inquires. As you all know
Dr.Ma is never repeating himself, he is writing NEW books for you, full of new information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT DR MA’s INTEGRATIVE DRY NEEDLING COURSES for PAIN MANAGEMENT AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- All treatment procedures and needling techniques presented in our courses are developed by Dr Ma and can be learn ONLY at Dr Ma’s and Dr.Gargano’s courses.
- Dr Ma’s students are practicing virtually PAIN FREE dry needling immediately and comfortably on a strong professional level after completing his Certification in Dry Needling course.
- Dr Ma as a pioneer of Integrative Dry Needling System for Physical Therapy create unique neuro-modulation systemic approach in dry needling for treating myofascial pain.
- Our Safety Record is impeccable: ALL DR MA’s STUDENTS HAVE BEEN PRACTICING DRY NEEDLING ACCIDENT-FREE. Please cpmpare other courses safety record. Facts speak better than a thousand words of Dr Ma’s professional experience and attention to safety issues.
NOT TO MISS
SCHEDULE FOR 2014
Some courses below presented by DR. MA, some courses presented by Dr GARGANO and new courses are presented by SUE FALSONE. Please pay attention. Thank you
For Registration for DR. MA Certification in Dry Needling courses contact us Ma@DryNeedlingCourse.com or Doctors.Ma@gmail.com
- CONGRATULATIONS and ATTENTION - Beginning from April 3, 2014) Doctors of Chiropractic can practice DN in Louisiana.
By invitation from Chiropractic Association of Louisiana in MAY, 2014 Dr Ma bringing TWO CERIFICATION IN DRY NEEDLING COURSES (duration 55-hours) in Baton Rouge,LA
- Boulder,CO,October 31-November 2, 2014
PAIN MANAGEMENT AND SPORTS MEDICINE
Location: Hampton Inn and Suites, 6333 Lookout Road, Boulder, Colorado, 80301, USA
“Decided to take Dr Ma’s course based on the reputation of being the “Best Dry Needling Course” in the nation and also teaching a pain-free method of needling. This course exceed my expectations and I feel 100% confident to treat my patients.” Jon Seeman, PT/li>
“I have attended more than 50 seminars in the last 5 years.
This has beed by far the most informative course that I have ever been to”
Eric Clark, DC
- PHOENIX, AZ, November 14-16,2014
Pain Management and Sports Medicine DN course presented by Dr. Ma
ATTENTION: Dr Ma’s course description fits into DN description by APTA AZ
Course location: Athletes’ Performance, 2629 E Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85050
Of all the Dry Needling courses I have taken it is the most efficient, patient centered and straight forward practice.Dr Ma’s Dry Needling techniques revolutionized the way we treat pain and disfunction” Derrick Hines, DPT
Ever since I have taken Dr. Ma’s course for dry needling it has taken off in my practice! I can no longer support the number of patients that are asking for it and they have to wait several weeks to see me”.Tony Del Angel D.C
- FOR INFORMATION AND COURSE REGISTRATION for the following DR GARGANO’s courses please click (click for Dr Gargano’s website)
- Fairfax, Virginia — June 20-22th, 2014 ATTENTION :ADVANCED SPORTS AND TRAUMA REHABILITATION course
- State University in Youngstown OH June 27-29th, 2014
- Nashville, TN August 22-24th, 2014
- Chicago, IL September 19-21, 2014
- Charleston, SC September 26-28th, 2014
- FOR INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION for absolutely NEW courses “Dr. Ma’s SYSTEMIC DRY NEEDLING for SPORT PERFORMANCE ” please see www.systemicdryneedling.com/events
- Chicago, IL –July 11-13, 2014
- Tomball, TX (Houston) — August 15-17th, 2014
- Sterling, VA —October 3-5, 2014
Friday and Saturday – 9:00am to 8:30pm
Sunday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
COURSE FEE IN USA: $1295 US
In 30 years it has been a rare occasion for a procedure to revolutionize my practice in terms of outcomes and patient management. Dr. Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling courses are one of those exceptional courses that truly enabled me to raise my clinical results.
Donald DeFabio, DC
ALL COURSES ARE OFFERED BY PRIVATE INVITATIONS. We do not accept invitations from middlemens.
Dr Ma’s course was light years beyond our wildest expectations. You guys are brilliant (and I am not often very impressed)” Rick Sidor, PT, Spine and Orthopedic Rehabilitation
President of Dr Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling Institute
DR GARGANO’s Course listing
SUE FALSONE, PT, ATC, first female head athletic trainer in professional sports in Major League Baseball history (see Wikipedia), Director, Dr Ma’s SYSTEMIC DRY NEEDLING
These courses are newly developed by Dr. Ma and are different from all
other Dr. Ma’s dry needling courses. Content of these courses
does not overlap with any course currently being taught in the field
of dry needling.
This foundational course is intended for physical
therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers,nurse practitioner, and physicians who can
legally practice dry needling. This uber- practical course is ideal for those who
work in the field of injury rehabilitation and sport
FOR REGISTRATION Go to www.systemicdryneedling.com
SUE FALSONE brand new course courses listing
More classes by SUE FALSONE being scheduled as I type. Stay tuned!