Schedule and Registration Information
Integrative Dry Needling ™, aka Dry Needling for Physical Therapy , aka Dry Needling, neuro-muscular aproach developed by Dr Ma for Physical Therapists , Chiropractors, Physicians, ND, NP, RN
The content of Dr Ma’s courses is proprietary and copyrighted material. Copyright © 2005-2016
ATTENTION : As of October 1, 2016, Dr. Ma and Sue Falsone have parted ways.
Sue Falsone is NO LONGER ASSOSIATED WITH DR MA or IN ANY WAY ENDORSED BY DR.MA
She is no longer authorized to teach Dr. Ma’s SDN course.
PRESENTLY ONLY DR. FRANK GARGANO TEACHING DR.MA’s DRY NEEDLING COURSES
Dr. Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling (IDN) courses ARE LICENCED EXCLUSIVELY TO FRANK GARGANO,PT, DPT
FOR COURSE INFORMATION , please contact (https://www.integrativedryneedling.com).
- Ma’s IDN courses are based on neuromuscular approach and geared to treat a broad range of soft tissue dysfunction in general medical practice.
Both courses can be taken by practitioners who are allowed by their state to practice dry needling.
Dr Ma’s new textbook “CONTEMPORARY INTEGRATIVE DRY NEEDLING” is finished and will be published September, 2016. Thank you all for inquires.
ABOUT DR MA’s DRY NEEDLING COURSES :
- All treatment procedures and needling techniques presented in our courses are developed by Dr Ma and can be learn ONLY at Dr Ma’s courses
- Dr Ma’s students are practicing virtually PAIN FREE dry needling immediately and comfortably on a strong professional level after completing his Certification in Dry Needling course.
- Dr Ma as a pioneer of Integrative NEURO-MUSCULAR Dry Needling System, and creates unique neuro-modulation systemic approach in dry needling for treating myofascial pain
- Our Safety Record is impeccable: ALL DR MA’s STUDENTS HAVE BEEN PRACTICING DRY NEEDLING ACCIDENT-FREE. Please compare other courses safety record. Facts speak better than a thousand words of Dr Ma’s professional experience and attention to safety issues.
“Ever since I have taken Dr. Ma’s course for dry needling it has taken off in my practice! I can no longer support the number of patients that are asking for it and they have to wait several weeks to see me”.Tony Del Angel D.C
“Decided to take Dr Ma’s course based on the reputation of being the “Best Dry Needling Course” in the nation and also teaching a pain-free method of needling. This course exceed my expectations and I feel 100% confident to treat my patients.” Jon Seeman, PT
“I have attended more than 50 seminars in the last 5 years.
This has beed by far the most informative course that I have ever been to”
Eric Clark, DC
“In 30 years it has been a rare occasion for a procedure to revolutionize my practice in terms of outcomes and patient management. Dr. Ma’s Integrative Dry Needling courses are one of those exceptional courses that truly enabled me to raise my clinical results.”
Donald DeFabio, DC