Advanced Sports and Trauma Rehabilitation
Advanced Integrative Dry Needling aka Dry Needling Physical Therapy / Intramascular Manual Therapy (IMT), Dry Needling Therapy (TDN) for Physical Therapists and Chiropractors
Our Advanced Integrative Dry Needling course for Sports and Trauma Rehabilitation is based on Dr Yun-tao Ma’s:
- 40 years of clinical needling experience
- 30 years of research experience (neuroscience and pain management research, including research in National Institute of Health (NIH))
- publications in Journal of Neuroscience (1998), Brain Research ( 2000), Max Plank Institute (2005)
- experience working in the postgraduate physical therapy program at the University of Iowa and Dept. of Experimental Therapeutics, University of Maryland Medical School
- Visiting Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Nantong Medical School, China
- Visiting Professor, Medical Faculty, University Paris IX (Orsay), France.
FASCIO-NEURO-MUSCULAR techniques for sports and trauma/ injury rehabilitation developed by Dr Yun-tao Ma can be learned only on his course. Textbook for this course: Dr Ma’s textbook on sports and trauma rehabilitation, Dry Needling Techniques (click to open).
Our Certification in Dry Needling Courses are approved for Continuing Education Units (24 / 46 CE) by appropriate licensing boards for PT’s and DC’s Attention: for Colorado PTs and DCs– 46-hours training is required for CO certification. (two courses)
Certificates will be issued to participants after successful course completion and passing of the clinical examination
How it works:
“It was not until I had contact with Dr Ma, and started using the correct techniques, that I noted the recovery time for contusions, strains and sprains was nothing less than amazing..”
- Tim Cooper, PT, Australian Rules Football Teams
At pic above: Interdisciplinary consultation – physical therapists, chiropractors, medical doctors from USA, Canada and Sweden sharing experiences during Dr. Ma’s course.
“Dr Ma gets the nervous system firing, the clinician excited and makes the athlete say ‘WOW!’ after receiving his advanced Dry Needling Therapy. What you will learn makes the book and the course priceless. Dr Ma’s book and course provide a simple, detailed and proven process for detecting and correcting soft tissue dysfunction, preventing chronic sports injuries and maintaining homeostasis.”
- Clayton Gibson, Personal Physician to Elite, Olympic and Professional Athletes, NFL, NBA
“Finally, a well-referenced, commonsense approach to dry needling in sports medicine that discusses maintenance, overtraining, and the effect of the stress response in athletes .”
- Rey Ximenes, MD, Sports and Stress Management Center, Austin, Texas
“I choose this program after meeting with Dr Ma. I enjoy it very much.” - Michael P. Reed, DC.,MS., United States Olympic Committee, Medical Director
Pages: 1 2